Saturday 10 December 2011

PHOTO ARCHIVE:NOSTALGIA.

 I have been feeling a little homesick the past couple of days.I have just been away from Nigeria  for only two months but yet it feels like forever and I am dying to go back.It is quite hilarious to think about it because not too long ago I was the one eager to leave home but now things have changed.I miss the warmth and the strong aromas that come from the kitchen when ever meals are made. Also,it is christmas and some of my friends would be coming back home so it would be so cool to get back together and do some catching up after months of not seeing eachother.I am currently looking for a plan to get my dad into allowing me come home because I was the one who told him I didnt want to come and so I didnt make travel plans before time.
Anyway, these are some pictures I took just before I left for school.It was when I went to visit my grandma in my home town.The pictures are mainly black and white because it has that homely feel to it.I apologize for the date thing on the photos..Enjoy!


The most beautiful sunset...











I am currently in Leicester.Heading off to have some food and go for a party.Hope to have fun.Ill update you guys if I succeed in convincing my dad.
Love,
Roseanne
X

11 comments:

Andrea Antoniou said...

ohh the moon looks amazinggg in the last photograph, your blog is so lovely by the ways and very inspiring, i will be visiting again very soon hehe :)

HOUSE OF HOLLAND GIVEAWAY, ENDS 29/12, HURRRRYYY!
http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
XXX

Roseanne said...

hey jen umm!i will follow you.follow back too on bloglovin!:)im happy you like the pictures.:).checked out your blog.it is super cool!:*

Roseanne said...

hey ria!thanks for the comment!im very grateful to see that people are interested in what I post.follow me to keep up with my posts.love you blog!x

Neecy said...

You're making me miss Ghana..even though that's Nigeria..LOL.

XOXO,Neecy

Roseanne said...

hey neecy!
i know right.there is no place like home!
thanks for the follow.:)
when last did you go home?

V. said...

amazing photos!!

hope u'll drop by my blog

http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

V.

Roseanne said...

hey V.I surely will.I love to discover more bloggers everyday!thanks!:*

pretty affairs said...

beautiful photographs!! :)

Roseanne said...

thanks!:*

keschen said...

Hi, I've just stumbled across your blog and its amazing. These pictures are great inspiration. I am a fashion blogger and I would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow me there. I will definitely follow you back

http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

You can also find me at twitter(@RaindropsofRed) and facebook(Raindrops of Red)

xoxo

Roseanne said...

hey keschen!i just looked at your blog.i will follow you.:)