Thursday 29 December 2011

WITH LOVE...FROM MY WINDOWSILL

Before I dive into the main topic of the post,I would like to convince you guys to go and see the Girl with the dragon tattoo if you havent.Why? The movie is so cool and guess who is way cooler?Rooney Mara!She is an awesome actress!I cant wait to see her in more lead roles.
So I have been taking note of a couple of stuff over the month that I have been loving.I am just going to share them with you in this post.


Lanvin Eclat d' arpege (eau de parfum)
I adore the smell of this perfume.I just cant get enough.It  is filled with notes of Lebanese cedar,Chinese Osmanthus,lilac and peach blossom.It is definately one to give a try ladies!


Plantain chips
I grew up with these.t is a common snack in western africa and the Carribeans.My cousins brought these for me and I was super excited because plantains are not so common over here although you could find them in Afro-Carribean stores.It is so tasty.Check out a recipe HERE . The recipe suggests that you spice the plantain with salt but I prefer spicing mine with sugar and cayenne pepper.Remember to make the plantain slices super thin!The crunchier, the better.


Winter sunsets
I believe that at this time of the year the sunset gets so beautiful. The different tones of orange and hints of purple just adds a twist to the regular looking sunset.I just enjoy staring outside my window watching the sunset.Its really beautiful and I just had to take a picture.


Strawberry and Pomengranate scented candles
Nothing like a room filled with the smell of strawberries and pomengranate...



Converse black AC/DC Edition hi-tops
These shoes are classic.Never out of fashion.I have been wearing them a lot this month since it has been raining.They are also comfortable and casually stylish and help me get through school and other activities between.



Stockholm Street Style
I have been reading this blog for a while but this month I became insanely into it.The features are amazing.Swedish people are so fashion forward( I am convinced from what I have seen in the blog).They know how to combine basic pieces perfectly and are not afraid to throw in something different and look unique.Its just amazing
If you dont know about this website,check it out HERE .I definately want to visit Stockholm soon.It is on my wishlist for travelling.:)

Thats all for now!
I got some stuff online and in store during the boxing day sales(I need serious help lol) .I will definately share with you guys when I receive the stuff I ordered online.I also got some beauty products on sale at the Body Shop today.I must say I am pretty happy with myself as I am a bit suck-ish at sticking to beauty regimes and all that.
What are you guys planning to do on NYE?
I havent decided yet.
Any ideas?
Love,
Roseanne,
X


10 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey sweets,

Thanx 4 sharing....will def try d perfume..

u tk care ..xoxo

Roseanne said...

Thanks!you should!
x

*My Modest Mouth Blog* said...

Plantain chiiiiippppsss : ))

Audrey said...

I'll have to check out that blog and the perfume sounds divine!

rhiannonvic said...

Love the pictures, and definitley want to go and see Girl With The Dragon Tattoo! xx

Roseanne said...

plantain chips so yummy!;)
definately!you would be intrigued Audrey.Eclat d'arpege is wonderful!
rhiannovic that movie is amazing.you should go see it!

It-Blogirls said...

i love the pic of the perfum

Monique said...

i love plantain chips! happy new year lady!

Kristen Leo said...

such lovely photos! <3

Roseanne said...

thanks everybody!
x