Wednesday 14 December 2011

YOUNG,WILD AND FREE

I promised not to abandon the blog and so far I have been successful.I hope I can keep up anyway.Lol
This is the outfit I wore over the weekend when we were heading out for the night.I tried to keep it simple by emphasizing on the clothing and excluding any jewellery.
Thoughts?




Shoes: Office; Skirt,Belt,Tank: Forever 21; Watch: Swatch; Clutch: Retro; Blazer; Retro Dorothy Perkins








Photos of my friends...





I have been indoors lately.It is my own way of beating the cold.I have been catching up on sleep and TV Shows.I am currently taking out my yarn braids.Back to my pixie cut soon!Would share wiih you all when I resurrect my hair.
Love,
Roseanne,
X

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
You look absolutely amazing, love the shorts!!
Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
Kisses,
Chiara

Books in my bags
INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY HERE!

Roseanne said...

thanks chiara!thanks for following!i will check your blog now.:)

Egle said...

Gorgeous outfit! I really like your sense of style. :)
http://eglesstylediary.blogspot.com/

Roseanne said...

thanks eku!

Veronica P. said...

beautiful look!

Sharon said...

U&ur friends are all pretty!!!

Lovely blog,u got a new follower *waves*

Roseanne said...

thanks so much sharon!checking out your blog!;)

Janine Son said...

pretty~ ^^

Crazy for fashion said...

Very cool look! Love the skirt <3<3

Roseanne said...

thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

Sassi said...

wow, love that! your pink blazer is so amazing!
X

Electra | Nikolas said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLAZER !

munichstreetstyle.com

Alela Sirah said...

Very cute post!!
http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-time-sequin-and-feather.html

Wynne Prasetyo said...

i love your shoes!


MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY featuring UNESTABLISH

WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

V. said...

Hi!
thanks for your lovely comment!
my camera is nice but not that good...it's a Kodak C913 9.2 Mp...
hoping to get a better one for Christmas!!! ;)

hope u'll continue to follow me!

http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

kiss
V.

ps nice blazer btw!!

Kasia W. said...

great blazer! you look nice;)

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Kate Lasater said...

I love this outfit. I really like how the skirt hangs on you- and it's perfect with that red belt!

www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

Roseanne said...

thank you guys!
:*

fumz.x said...

love love xoxo