Monday 30 January 2012

SNEAK PEEK

Halo!
How was your weekend?
Mine was pretty awesome because I did a lot of walkabout-ing and barely any school work. Well I am back to square one now *sigh* and school is only getting tougher.
Blehhh...enough of my boring talk anyway
This post is basically a little preview on what I did over the weekend.You could take a wild guess but if you are following me on twitter you would probably be aware that I have a buzz cut dyed auburn as I speak.You dont believe me?
Check it out!
P.S I am loving it!; )


Ok I know I know the change is drastic but  it feels great!
Maybe you should have another look in this picture I took on my webcam...?
Thoughts?
You would get used to it over the next few posts trust me ;)


I had little photoshoot with my friend on sunday and I shall show you one of the photos.The photos are just potraits but I loved them.She is amazing!Come back tomorrow for the rest of them.

Did you guys see Rose Byrne's Elie Saab jumpsuit at the SAGs and her amazing fringed bob?
*now hunting on the internet for my own jumpsuit and wig*haha
Love,
Roseanne,
X







5 comments:

ladidi said...

omg.. obla.. i love the look..xoxo ladidi

Teresa said...

I loved Rose Byrne's jumpsuit. It looked lovely on her!

XX Teresa

Skinny said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog- bought the clutch from Aldo.

sorelle in style said...

Ahh your hair looks awesome! I wish I were daring enough to do something like that! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Roseanne said...

thanks so much guys.x