Wednesday 6 February 2013

LOOK AT THESE HOES


Reporting to you live from my warm and cosy bed and I do not even want to crawl out of it,not now,not anytime soon. Feeling ill for the 1000th time thanks to the weather again which is so gloomy and never ceases to dampen my mood. I wore this yesterday and I think I have a deep connection with male clothing seeing as I snatched up this lovely letterman jacket from the guy's section on eBay and the extra warm supersized sweater from the male section at TKMaxx. There is something about dressing adrogynous that has always appealed to me.


The boots are from Evans, the bag is from Mango, the scarf is from H&M and my beanie is by Crooks & Castles via eBay.


By the way, I cant stop listening to this song. I dont know why...


Im too weak to even tell my usual tales today. I better hurry off to bed or something. Hope you are all having an awesome week.
P.S If you dont watch Scandal, you should : ).
A bientot!
Love, 
Roseanne, 
X


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the colors in this look. Cute bag too!

I don't watch Scandal and I won't. Haha:p

Anonymous said...

ASAP Orim !!! .........xx


Skinnibo