Wednesday 12 June 2013

YELLOW.WHITE.GREY


Never realized how awesome a combination of these three colours are. I am trying to throw in more colours (especially yellow) into my wardrobe because I don't really have any yellow items besides a tattered hoodie that I used when I still used to make an effort to go jogging. I have always avoided yellow clothes and accessories because of the fear of looking like a glass of pineapple juice. Boy, was I so damn wrong. 
yellow, white and grey



Yellow white and grey



Yellow, white and grey
Vampire Weekend is back! (for those of you that care ). Listen to 'Diane Young'
Love,
Roseanne,
X

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh! I don't think I've paired those colors together...but they look great!!

The first outfit is fab!! :)

xoxo Kellz* said...

Oh yes hunny love everything about this post

My Blog here www.IslandChic77.com

Amanda said...

I love this color combination =)

Unknown said...

I love the outfits and that looks yummy


I'm a fashion blogger, check out my blog, leave a comment, follow and ill return the sweet gesture.

www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

Love,
Mzcocoh

Anonymous said...

very cute combo, I likey!