Wednesday 23 November 2011

AFRICAN LEATHER

I slept at past 5 am yesterday...This has been the highlight of my week....WAIT!Im so wrong.I went to see Breaking Dawn on monday night with my friend.It is the best movie of the Twilight Saga and I am looking forward to Part 2.Its shameful to say that because I was formally a major critic of the movie.lol.This was my outfit that day.So i guess besides the stressful classes and work,school has been a...... 5 on a scale of 1 to 10.:)


Pls note that the brown stuff in my hand is not a clutch.It is just my wallet.Was just attempting to get rid of my funny facial expressions.haha



I guess it will never work...*sigh* I seriously need tutorials on how to take outfit posts!


Bangles: H&M; Nail Polish: Red Carpet Glam by MaxFactor; Ring: Forever 21


Boots: Evans; Tights,wool scarf and Faux Leather High waist shorts: H & M; Ankara Blazer: Grandma's work; Tank: Forever 21

I hope the pictures showed you enough.That day I wasnt really in my best of moods.Explains my facial expressions!:)


The weekend is fast approcahing.What are your plans?I dont know mine for sure but I am absolutely positive that it includes tons of revising.Sucks to be me(not!)
I am going to cook something now that I will share with you all in a later post.
Till next time lovlies!
Love,
Roseanne
X

4 comments:

maphi bayolo said...

i love this conbo , looks amazing on you xoxo

Roseanne said...

Thankyou!:*

CLARILLAPILLA said...

Cute pictures!!

Roseanne said...

thanks!:*