Sunday 20 November 2011

MOVES LIKE JAGGER...

Halo!
Well the weekend is officially over and it is time for me to get back to work.Is it just me or does the weekend go by in seconds?
I got these a couple of days ago in the mail....
  


Apologies if the picture is not so clear..:)
I have exams in about two weeks and I shall begin studying this week.Wish me luck!
This is a photo I took a while back of my friends hand while we were out in town.Her finger nails are so beautiful!Dont you agree?Just thought I would share...More to come.
I finally got a new laptop as I could not deal with the old one.Hallelujah!

I sadly didnt get to see the Versace for H & M Collection but I found some interesting shoes on the Louboutin website some days ago(Im obviously not buying them,anytime soon that is  :) )I should share the pictures soon...
How was your weekend?
Something positive I suppose.
Have a great week!
Love,
Roseanne,
X

No comments: