Friday 20 January 2012

WITCHCRAFT

As I speak, I have been confined to my bed for the past six hours thanks to the horrible flu I got this week.So no weekend walkabouts for me then.I am pretty certain no one hates winter as much as I do right now.
Speaking of winter,I have been wearing these faux leather shorts this whole season and I assume you guys must be tired of seeing them.A pair of jeans and well styled hair would have probably looked better with this outfit but I promise that as soon as the flowers blossom and the temperatures rise they would be gone for good!(actually for the next 9 months hehe)
The beanie is also a victim of my winter rituals because it has been on my head this whole week as I am currently "beefing" my hair.I am so looking forward to the barbers tomorrow.
In these photos I am wearing no makeup whatsoever!Not even vaseline!This has been my lazy week and it seems I barely care about make up anymore*shrugs*
If you wondered,faux leather shorts belt as waist belt?You guessed right!
Real obsession I tell you.




Trenchcoat: H&M; Shoes: Converse; Beanie: H&M; Tights: H&M; Ring: Forever 21; Blazer: Retro Dorothy Perkins; Shirt: Naked Zebra; Faux Leather shorts: H&M; Bag: Mango



Are you covering any fashion shows for the fashion weeks?Milan,Paris,New York,London?
If you are,please let me know because my eyes are aching to have a look at your videos and photos.
Stick around for my new hair in my next outfit post ;).Im so excited!haha
Happy Week(end)ing.
Love,
Roseanne,
X

13 comments:

Pinecone Stew said...

GET WELL !!!!

sibylputyourclotheson said...

Love the belted blazer!

xxx
Sibyl

Unknown said...

i love your layering here!
amazing blazer :)

xx

Lili said...

Lovely! and btw thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Like the colour of your blazer.
:)

Viv said...

great outfit, love the way you layered in it :)


myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

Hey dear nce the fact that u put the leather belt on waist, cute !
come and enter my giveaway :)

http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/2012/01/stripes.html

Clazzerati said...

ah i'm totally feeling your pain, i have a cold/flu at the moment too so the entire weekend has been spent chillaxing, grrrr. Hope you feel better soon! xx

Monroe Steele said...

cute look and loving those shorts. thanks so much for visiting my blog and for commenting as well.

xx
Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Unknown said...

Cute shorts!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

LUISA BIASOTTO said...

I also have a cold right now, really hate it since I'm not a big tea fan. Hope you're feeling better by now! xx

and so it goes.... said...

I love the mix of the ultra chic, professional look with the the lax sneakers! Super cute!!

XO

Roseanne said...

thanks everyone.x