Wednesday 7 March 2012

ON MY WALL

Decided to spice up the walls of my little dorm room some days ago by pasting some cool inspirational photos from some of my favourite publications.Sometimes when I am studying, it gets pretty boring and what better way to waste some minutes besides looking at editorials while sizzling my brain for some math problems. I was getting tired of plain white walls and thanks to Janelle Monae's adrogynous style,dark purple lipstick,embellished tights and dresses, Vogue and Arise editorials among others, I can stay inspired. I hope to change it every month to fit my mood for that period of time. I seem to be drawn to 50s fashion these days. I think as I am getting older, I am becoming more feminine and cinched waists,voluminous skirts, slimmer silhouettes are oh soooooo appealing to my eyes. However, this is not manifesting in my wardrobe. Time would tell anyway....




Sunset from my room...





What has been inspiring you lately?
Love,
Roseanne,
X

7 comments:

xoxo Kellz* said...

inspired babe xoxo

Clara Turbay said...

Great ideas and good taste!

Alela Sirah said...

I love your inspiration!!
http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/03/shopping-language-everyone-speaks.html

Fashion Dawgs said...

Great inspirational photos.

Fashion Dawgs

Line Borges said...

a.d.o.r.e.i.
http://bistrodamoda.blogspot.com/2012/03/feliz-dia-internacional-da-mulher.html
@bistrodamoda

Roseanne said...

thanks so much everyone!x

Unknown said...

Good inspirations! Nice blog, visit mine http://trackersfashion.blogspot.com/ and follow if y like! kiss kiss