Tuesday 1 May 2012

THE 11 QUESTION TAG


Yaaay! I was tagged by Mide Coker of Mode Juridique 
The rules are....
Post the rules
You must post 11 random things about yourself
Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you
Post 11 questions, Then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
Remember to let them know you tagged them
No tag backs
Andddd let the tagger know when you answer their questions!


11 Random things
1.I eat a lot 
2. I love cooking
3. I dislike dirty people or dirtiness in general
4. I am 5"5
5. I have a scar on my nose
6. I love to travel to new places and try new things
7. I am very emotional
8.A lot of people call me a nerd (I strongly disagree)
9. I have huge feet
10. I speak a bit of French and I love learning languages
11. I get interested in history a lot.Especially......its quite awkward.Never mind.lol

11 Questions from Mode Juridique

1.What do you do with your free time?
Eat,sleep,skype with friends,laugh,watch movies and series, read magazines, use the internet, have a night out, shop online and blogggg

2.If you had to give up all of your clothing and keep just three items, what will they be?
My ankara blazer, my faux leather shorts and vintage wool blazer.

3.Favourite food
I am a food addict so this is quite hard...It has to be lasagna, some type of noodles or pounded yam!

4. What are you studying/did you study in school?
I am about to complete a foundation course in business so by September I should be studying Managment or International Business with Finance and Economics

5.What makes you happy?
Wow...thats a lot of things but most especially being alive and seeing all my loved ones alive.

6.Why did you start your blog?
I started reading blogs sometime last year and I felt I could just start my own and be part of that influence on the fashion world

7. Cats or Dogs?
I hate pets.sorry

8. If you had one wish...?
 I would wish for 5 years of my life to fly by so I can be done with school forever.

9.Favourite song of all time?
Damn!Tough one. Scar tissue by Red Hot Chilli Peppers

10. Romance,Comedy,Action or Horror?
Take all!

11. What inspired the name of your blog?
Roseanne is my name and Carrefour means junction or meeting point in french and my blog is a mixture of fashion, art, photography and cuisine. Its a place where I talk about everything art related!

TAGS
Neecy of  Ivy League Clique
Jacque of The Lion Kingdom
Martyna of El Martina
Giuliana of Suede Dreams Inc.
Brooke of Brooke's blog
Cliff of Crop.Crip.Crop

QUESTIONS
1. If you could pick a celebrity or a style icon's wardrobe, whose would you pick?
2.You never get tired of eating?
3. What are you studying/did you study in school?
4. Do you workout?
5. Where would you love to travel to?
6. Most embarrassing moment?
7. Summer or Winter?
8. Why did you start your blog?
9. What is your dream job?
10. Healthy food or loads of junk food?
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hope you guys enjoyed reading weird and funny stuff about me and some are pretty embarrassing.
Ciao!
Love,
Roseanne,
X




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I don't like pets too. I also love cooking, and eating...lol. We have a few things in common!

Thanks for the tag. I was previously tag about 2 weeks ago. You can check it out: http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/2012/04/11-question-tag.html

Jacque said...

Thanks for the tag!! I used to hate pets haha til I got one now I understand

Sharon said...

great post sweetie,thanks for tagging me...nice to know more about u

Clara Turbay said...

love the colors and designs!

noone said...

thanks for sharing these things, I'm very emotional as well and I'm also 5"5!

Unknown said...

Love her style