Friday 27 April 2012

PINK FRIDAY


Looking super casual right thurrr. I got this pink oversized jacket a while ago from a local charity shop but I have not worn it since then. This was what I wore yesterday but I think I deserve a slap for looking fit for warmer weather because the weather has been a bit nasty to be honest. I look like I am about to drown in this jacket though.It is a UK size 12.Guess that explains everything.I would accept some form of criticism for not wearing any earrings at all.My friends cant stop scolding me about that.I better invest in many pairs of earrings. Noted!


Wearing my favourite velvet pumps from Topshop, denim cutoff shorts from 7 for All Mankind, Forever 21 tank and my everyday Mango bag.


I have been looking for the perfect shade of pink lipstick to fit my skin tone.I am almost there I think.....
Off to get some dinner now and go watch the Avengers.
Plus,I cant seem to lay off ham and cheese.Yummy!
Love,
Roseanne,
X


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple and cute! I like the pink blazer and shoes!! :)

http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

el_martina said...

cool outfit and this denim shorts look great!

The White List said...

Yes!!! #ThatIsAll!!

Rocking it hard!!! x

mide coker said...

love the pink blazer
just found your blog and i really like your style
i am now following
please check out my blog and follow back if you like :)

www.midecoker.blogspot.com

lisa signorini said...

lovely blazer!

Visit my fashion blog and if you want we could follower each other!
have a great Saturday!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

betty said...

all love this look :) shorts are amazing x

Enter my First Ever Giveaway on my Blog

http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Great jacket and loafers! What a fun and preppy look!

~Meghan

Voila-Meghan.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

Excellent post!edio

Sharon said...

u look great sweetie,hope u r well

Clara Turbay said...

Great look and good taste!

Abbys-World-Closet said...

Love your shoes! And your jacket too.