Wednesday 25 April 2012

SUN FUN


I am not one of those girls that get excited for summer because of  anticipation to "bare it all" but this year, I am definitely excited for sun because I moved away from home to another country where people cherish sun thanks to the stubborn weather and I am eager to get it back.I am happy I am going home for the summer because it would be blazing hot and I can walk around in all the body baring things your mind can ever imagine.Ok, now I sound desperate, and I forgot to add to my excitement, some suya and chapman!OH goody!
I have been looking for some sort of swimwear but I havent full decided what I want yet. Its between a one piece with cutouts or a bikini but I cant seem to find the perfect one to fit my taste and my budget....I am too picky.
Here are a couple ones for you guys if you are facing the same problem as I am.







Thats all for now folks!
Want some more suggestions?

In the mean time, I shall get back to reality and solve the matter of aceing my exams before I revisit this issue. My stress spots are even starting to show and exams are like a month away. Wish me luck! Goodluck to other students like me out there. Study now, Party later! (trust me, its the best)
Love,
Roseanne,
X









3 comments:

nikki said...

love these suits!! nope, I don't go to duke, but i do travel with bring it on the musical so i get to see so many beautiful parts of the country! thanks for your comment.

xo, nikki

www.carryoncouture.com

Stacy said...

gorgeous!

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Great Bikini Ideas!!