Wednesday, 25 July 2012

RED LIPS




Fell in love with this white blazer I got from Pull and Bear for a ridiculous price.I only found a large and I absolutely love it that way because I have a thing for oversized blazers.Wearing a random mix f jewellery from H&M and New look and of course,my favourite bracelet.:)


My heels are a recent purchase from New Look, tank is from Forever 21 and my skinny jeans are from Topshop.


I usually dont use much makeup or lipstick for that matter but I am wearing one of the lipsticks from Kate Moss's collection for Rimmel. To be honest, red lipstick makes me feel sexier in a way.Weird right?haha
Love,
Roseanne,
X



8 comments:

and so it goes.... said...

love the blazer and LOVE those heels!

Xo

Khloé ♡ said...

The blazer is so great ! Love this outfit :)

Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

Xoxo | Chloé

Audrey Leighton said...

You look amazing! Perfect oversized blazer...LOVE!
xx

Be Frassy

tripsandtreps said...

I love the shoes!

This is LN said...

You look gorgeous ! I love your style, following your blog now ! I am a new blogger and would really appreciate if you stopped by my blog and follow back if you like it ! xx
Xx
Hélène
http://www.thisisln.com

Clara Turbay said...

You have a special way to show the trends that are better for you.

shi zhan said...

レイバン wayfarerのモデルと言ったら、フレームの色がたくさんあるでしょう。この間、あのレイバンアウトレットショップで、かなり変わっているビビットグリーンのRB2140を見たが、5800円という値段、おかしいと思った。こう言うレアなレイバン RB2140モデル、そんなに安いわけがないよね!

Naturelle Me... said...

Love this whole look.
www.naturelleme.blogspot.com