Thursday 27 October 2011

RECIPE: SMOKY BACON SPAGHETTI AND GARLIC BREAD

Hi ya!
Just wanted to pop in and take a break from writing courseworks.Its been a while and oooo how I have missed blogging.This is what I had for dinner some days ago,it is super easy to make and it is delicious.I mean who doesnt love pasta ey?I used this readymade pasta sauce I found the other day at the local supermarket because I really do not have time to spend time in the kitchen.:)Anyway,I had it with garlic bread and I was filled to the brim for the night.
This is the recipe and the method below.Enjoy!


RECIPE
Smoky Bacon Spaghetti
1/2 jar of Loyd Grossman's Smoky Bacon(Optional) or canned plum tomato,crushed garlic, chopped smoky bacon and chopped red onions
Spaghetti(1/3 of a pack for one serving)
1/2 tsp Butter(to boil with spaghetti)

Garlic Bread
French Baguette(1/2 of a small stick for one serving)
3 tsp Butter(anyone of choice)
1/2 tsp crushed garlic
 Sprinkle of Basil

This is it.It costs about 1.89.....I think...
METHOD
1.Place the hot water in a pot to boil and throw in butter
2.Add the spaghetti and boil for 12 mins till cooked
3.Place another saucepan on the fire
4.Add Loyd Grossman's sauce in pan and simmer for 5 minutes or if using optional,add all ingridients in the pan with some oil or butter and simmer until thorougly cooked.
5.Add the spaghetti and stir until thoroughly coated.Serve hot
6.Slice the baguette in equal slices
7.Mix the butter,basil and garlic together and spread evenly on both sides of each baguette slice.
8.Place in a preheated oven of 190 degrees celsuis for 10-12 mins and turn halfway thorough cooking time.
9.Serve hot
Easy,straight forward and delicious!
Gotta go and pack some stuff for my Leicester trip tomorrow morning.I am so excited to see my friend.I miss her so that explains my hyperness.AHHHH!Besides that I need change of environment and rest.So....
Ill probably have a lot to share with you guys when I get back.For now,A tout l'heure..
Love,
Roseanne.

No comments: