Monday 29 October 2012

VELVET NIGHTS


Wore this over the weekend on a night out with my girls (two of them turned up late so no photos :p )
I absolutely adored this peplum top I got from a random store. I thought the peplum with the velvet details was a great idea for something different from the usual peplum and then paired it with a basic mini skirt.





 The top and the skirt are from Candy, my shoes are from New Look, clutch and earrings are from H&M and I stole the gold cuff from my mum.
I was thinking of doing an A/W Lookbook (more Winterish anyway), Remind me to do that!
Love,
Roseanne,
X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my girls looking hot !!! my baby gunsi stunning, You all pulled it of,nice outfits.xxx
love
Skinnibo

Anonymous said...

Ayyeeeee, Ms. Roseanne, I love this look!