Monday 19 November 2012

CATCHING UP


I wouldnt even go in on how overdue this post is but heyyy that is what happens when you study International Business,Finance and Economics. I barely have anytime to get my friend to shoot for posts and I dont even have the time to blog much thanks to uni life and the flu that has refused to leave me alone. I better get a tripod and remote soonish and stop breaking my promises. I know I am meant to do the Lookbook and post a couple recipes but everytime I cook something yummy like shrimp curry or peppersoup, I am always too hungry to even think about taking a photo before devouring it. Soon enough, I would get around that so keep your eyes peeled!


I wore this almost two weeks ago to a party with my friends. I generally hate brightly coloured shoes but I happened to like these court pumps that my mum got for me by Bakers. My top is from Forever 21, earrings from H&M, necklace from Romwe, bracelets from ASOS and I dont remember where I got my clutch from (oops).



 Anyway, got to run off now. I currently have the flu and I feel like I am about to die. The weather down here has not been very good to me to be honest. Going to eat something dangerously spicy to warm up my insides a bit. I guess food always solves all my problems.I think...
Love,
Roseanne,
X



8 comments:

Unknown said...

I also new a tripod, badly! Wishing you all the best in your classes!

Ahhh! Seems like everyone is getting the flu. I better brace myself...soon enough. Haha.

I like the color of your shoes! :)

The White List said...

One word! HOT!!!!!!

cmichellestyles said...

Love your mix of hues! The white blouse is amaze
*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com

Unknown said...

ohh you all look super awesome in night outfit! love the mini dresses and high heels! xoxo
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great post!

Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
So that deserves a new follower :)

Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Really nice pictures!! I love it!!!!

Cassandra Too said...

You and your friends look amazing! Love the outfits too! :D

Btw Roseanne, I would like to invite you and your readers to come join us in fun events organized by our Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time do your part and spread the words of a good cause.


We are the new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network for fashion bloggers to come together to make this world a better place.


You can let the unheard voices be heard by a click away! :D


Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com

Facebook: Click here for our Facebook

Twitter: Click here for our Twitter


I hope to see you there! :)

Cassandra
backtofive.blogspot.com
Bloggers Against Social Injustice